Monday, October 26, 2015

Lazy, Messy, Half-up/Half-down Braid

I'm all about messy braids these days. Once you get the hang of it they are SO easy. I've let my hair grow out very long and sometimes getting up and actually doing this mane just feels impossible! I found a picture on Pinterest of this super laid back half-up/half-down braid and I had to try it! I've worn it more than a few times and I love it because it's quick and it gets my hair out of my face while still looking like I put in some effort! Here are 6 steps to create this easy laid back weekend look!

Step 1: Make a deep side part on the side of your head you prefer. OPTIONAL: Curl your hair as you normally would

Step 2: Take a front section of hair from each side of your head and pin back

Step 3: Take three sections including the hair pinned back and begin to french braid

Step 4: French braid by adding more hair to the side sections until you reach the bottom of your ears

Step 5: Continue the braid until the bottom of the hair and tie off with an elastic

Step 6: OPTIONAL- Start to carefully pull pieces of the braid to make a fuller more messy look. Pull some hairs out around your face to frame it if you like that look and enjoy!

Super simple! 

Happy Monday 

xo

K

No comments:

Post a Comment